Monday thru Saturday: Noon – 2:30 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
6:30 PM – 11:00 PM daily
Telephone: +852 3721 7733
Hugo’s is named after a fictional character ‘Hugo Ludwig Wilhelm von Gluckenstein’ – a Bavarian host who ‘served only the best of food and of wine’ to his guests. As an authentic European restaurant, Hugo’s features traditional western cuisine prepared only with the finest ingredients available.
Armed with an impressive array of traditional serving apparatus, including walnut wood Christofle hors d’oeuvres trolleys from the 1960s, Hugo’s revives the craft of table-side preparation for dishes, as well as an extensive menu of imported items and a wide variety of world class steaks and seafood from the show kitchen's open grill.
Diners may also host their privatised events or experience the exquisite Chef’s Table in the 12-seat private dining room.
- A sumptuous list of tableside preparation for such dishes as lobster bisque, steak tartare, steak au poivre, cherries jubilee and cafe diablo.
- A wide variety of world class steaks including US prime Holstein, Japanese A5 Saga and Australian wagyu with a marble score of 9+ is also offered. Roasted US rib of beef, served from the silver carving wagon, is also the signature dish of Hugo’s.
- Patrons are always delighted to enjoy the chocolate bonbons - ice-cream-filled chocolate spheres served with a theatrical flourish from a bowl of billowing dry ice.
- On Sundays, diners may get indulge with Hugo’s Sunday Brunch which is a semi-buffet featuring appetisers, mouth-watering homemade desserts and a main course of choice; complemented by free-flowing champagne and wines.
- Guests will be entitled to two hours of complimentary valet parking for patronage of lunch and three hours for dinner.